3.14.2012

Montreal, how I miss you so.

The biggest difference between winter in Toronto and winter in Montreal is that Toronto is snowless and reasonably cold, while Montreal is snowy, beyond freezing, and most of the time freaking miserable. The funny thing is... I really do miss my Montreal winter. I miss the dirty snow mounds, the frozen Outremont ponds and the creepy naked trees. On my last visit home, my bestie Brittany and I took a tour around the city and put together a little outfit shoot to showcase some of my winter and spring looks. Enjoy!



Zara jacket, H&M knit,  ivory BCBG studded clutch, AA shorts, Jeffrey Campbell Lita boots

Vintage sequin and mesh sweater, black short-shorts, JCampbell Lita boots

Photo: Brittany Paquin 
Styling: Elayne Millar

More to come! Stay tuned.

Make sure to visit http://dreamsyounggirlsdream.tumblr.com/ for more photography by B.Paquin

Feel free to HYPE my looks on lookbook.nu


1 comment: