4.28.2012

Biko and the OOAK show for Dress to Kill Magazine

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Corrine Anestopoulos of Biko jewelry at the Toronto One of a Kind Spring Show and Sale. The Toronto-based jewelry designer launched her Spring/Summer 2012 collection, entitled A Light Odyssey Into Tomorrow online (at ilovebiko.com) in February. The new colourful designs are a great addition to this modern nostalgic jewelry brand.

The pieces are bright and fun but still have that antique-trinket-vintage amazingness to them. I put together this little video montage.. sorry about my terrible editing skillzz. (Tried something new. Maybe I should stick to writing.) For more on Anestopoulos' new collection read the profile I wrote for Dress To KILL mag.













photos: Elayne

No comments:

Post a Comment